For priority registration, be sure to complete the Core 服务:
新同学: For new Chabot student in 2023年秋季, and have never attended college – sign up for a First Semester 规划 Session.
继续 & all other students: Visit drop in counseling (in-person and virtual available) or schedule an appointment 在我们的工作时间.
Prospective Student: You need to apply and become a Chabot student. Upon receiving your student W# you may access services.
FALL 2023 SCHEDULE
(Starting August 16th)
|周二||9:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|周三||9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
3:00 PM - 7:30 PM
|9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
*Drop-In availability is based on first-come, first-serve. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before closing time.
- Support and questions regarding your academic goals
- Academic/Progress 缓刑 1
- One semester academic planning (SEPA)
- Submitting counseling forms - for example:
- Petition to repeat
- Prerequisite overrides & 挑战
- Prerequisite 挑战
- Substitution waivers
Are available either in-person or online. Appointment sessions are scheduled for up 到45分钟.
- Long-term, comprehensive student education plan (SEP) (2+ semester plan)
- Evaluation of progress toward graduation or transfer
- University transfer planning
- 职业生涯/Major Exploration
- 缓刑 2/解雇 status (缓刑 level 1 students 点击这里)
- Evaluation of transfer credit from other colleges and universities
- Financial 援助 education plan needed for financial aid appeal
- TAG – 转移 Agreement Guarantee Review for UC transfers
- Associate Degree for 转移 – AAT or AST degree planning
- 职业生涯 Guidance and counseling
- Personal or Crisis counseling
You can schedule an appointment for this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Availability: a range of days and times
- Preference for in-person or online service (Phone or Zoom)
11月12日—— Last day to WITHDRAW with "W" (recorded on transcript) on Class-Web for full-term 类.
Immediately connect with a Peer Guide (trained student assistant) who can answer basic questions, and help you with enrollment, registration, financial aid and much more!
Peer Guide Support 服务时间:
Call (510) 274-1550
Mon - Thurs 10am - 4pm